Our light-flooded, barrier-free double room has:
- hot water kettle
- vinyl floor
- shower (at ground level) with handle and shower stool
- inclination of the bathroom mirror can be adjusted
- toilet with handles / stand-up aid
- hair dryer
- bathrobe, spa basket and slippers
- make-up mirror
- box spring bed 180 x 210 cm (separate mattresses)
- terrace on the forest side
Booking hotline: +49 (0) 7651 8060
Price per person
Enjoyment time 2022
04.05.23 - 19.11.23
07.12.23 - 22.12.23
Company holidays at Hotel Bären
20.11.23 - 06.12.23
Merry Christmas & New Year 2021/2022 (minimum 5 nights stay)
23.12.23 - 06.01.24
|Delicious breakfast up to 2 nights||€ 147,-||on request||on request|
|Delicious breakfast up to 6 nights||€ 137,-||on request||on request|
|Delicious breakfast from 7 nights||€ 132,-||on request||on request|
|3/4 luxury board up to 2 nights||€ 167,-||on request||on request|
|3/4 luxury Board at Hotel up to 6 nights||€ 157,-||on request||on request|
|3/4 luxury board from 7 nights||€ 152,-||on request||on request|
- Prices (with best price guarantee)
All prices per person per night (with two full-paying adults)
including the Bären inclusive services.
- Children prices
All children's prices (in the designated rooms) per child per night (with two full-paying adults)
including ¾ luxury board and additional selection from the children's menu.
- Tourist tax
The municipality of Titisee charges a tourist tax
from € 2.90 per adult per day including Konus guest card and
from € 1.20 per child up to 16 years per day,
which will be billed separately at the hotel.
- Christmas / New Year
In the period from 22.12. until 02.01. of each year the prices apply on request.
- Public holidays
In the weeks with public holidays (Carnival, Easter, Pentecost etc. - Christmas and New Year excluded) the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Shorter requests can only be considered as gap bookings subject to availability.
- Single use
The surcharge for single use (on request) is
€ 35 per night in all double room categories and
€ 45 per night in the junior suites.
Included services pleasure time
when booking the gourmet board
Small selection of tea and coffee in each room
Extensive breakfast buffet
- Snack time with soup, salad, homemade cakes and hearty snacks between meals
- 5-course menu of choice in the evening
- 1 x per week themed buffet
- All-day tea, water and fruit in the spa area (within opening hours)