- Free parking places
- Free pick-up service from the train station in Titisee
(We kindly request notice in advance)
Time to savour the fabulous taste
- A small choice of teas and coffee in all rooms
- From 8:00 to 10:30 a.m. - lavish breakfast in the form of smorgasbord
- From 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. - breakfast prepared for late risers
- From 13:00 to 16:30 p.m. - afternoon snack time with e.g. snacks, soups, salads or a piece of cake - for a "little something" in between meals - served either traditional or sweet style, changing every day.
- From 18:30 to 20:10 p.m. - 5-course choice dinner or theme buffet
- Round-the-clock, aromatic teas, the best water and fruits in the SPA area
(When booking bed and breakfast we charge for our half board with dinner € 35,00 per person and for two-time utilization or more we charge € 25,00 per person.)
Relaxation time & Leisure
- Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Relaxation in the Hirschbuhl-Spa: Bathing basket with SPA products, indoor swimming pool, steam bath, indoor bio sauna, 2 outdoor saunas, infrared physiotherm cabine, resting room.
- Relax on the roof terrace on the 5th floor, view straight over the sky.
- Barefoot path in a forest park - a park which stimulates all the senses
- Library - reading on holiday
- Aqua gymnastic
- Nordic-Walking / rental of sticks (free of charge)
- Bike rental
- Guided hiking tours
- Trips with sightseeing (the dates will be announced to the quests in the news-sheet "Bären aktuell", displayed in the facility)
- Advice for trips, hiking, bike and motor cycle routes
- Entertainment programs
- Possibility to play: billiard, table tennis, table football
- Konus card:
- The Konus card is available from the first night for free use of public transport in 2nd class in all participating transport networks. Please bring your passport with you.
- Black Forest card:
Show expensive vacation the red card. From a stay of 2 days you will receive the Black Forest Card free of charge. The Black Forest Card o ers you the free use of more than 100 leisure activities every day: ski pass, adventure pool, amusement park, golf, boat trip, 1.5h Badeparadies Schwarzwald and many more.