- Swimming in the 5 x 11 m indoor pool with pleasant water temperature of 29 degrees and a breathtaking view of nature
- Enjoy warmth and relaxation in the physiothermal cabin with a sitting area
- Let your mind wander at the steam bath and bio-sauna at pleasant 60 degrees and the two outdoor saunas
- Stretch out towards the Black Forest sky on the roof terrace on the 5th floor. Heaven, forest, Titisee - all are the quiet companions of your outdoor exercises
- Lean back in the relaxation room with a beautiful view of nature
- Celebrate the ritual in a sauna outdoors and indoors and experience in the outdoor saunas, how warm can it be in Black Forest
- Feel like you have been reborn after the sauna by relaxing in the forest park
- Step by step on the barefoot path you only feel the here and now
The indoor swimming pool and the physiotherm cabin is open from 7:30 a.m. to 22:00 p.m. for our hotel guests, the saunas are open from 13:00 p.m. to 19:00 p.m.
Our Hirschbuhl-Spa is open from 9:00 a.m. to 19:00 p.m.
We are happy to welcome our non-hotel guests for an Day Spa experience (on request only).
Enjoy your Spa experience in Hotel Bären Titisee.